I love making Turkey Burgers- the meat is healthy to cook with. If you hit the search button on my blog- several different versions will probably come up but this latest one I really love. I nabbed this tasty recipe from food.com. I added 2 Tablespoons of toasted sesame oil to my recipe I just love the flavor of it, I kept all the other ingredients the same I also used Panko Bread Crumbs. For my toppings, I put lettuce and Avocado on the bottom and topped it off with roasted eggplant and Sweet Onion. I’m serious about my veggies if they are not along side they are going into my meal. 😉
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2cup dry breadcrumbs (Panko is best)
- 3tablespoons onions, minced
- 2tablespoons ketchup
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 1teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4teaspoon paprika
- 2garlic cloves, minced
- black pepper, to taste
- 6 small burger buns
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Pan-fry, broil, or grill until lightly browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve in hamburger buns with desired toppings.