If you’re looking to cut out the carbs from your diet, try this recipe! Quick and easy too. Recipe adapted from Cooking Light. If you would love to take part in the Magazine Monday event or you just want to see what other magazine recipes are out there visit Cream Puffs in Venice site.
- 2 (4-ounce) boneless pork loin chops (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt. Combine coriander, cumin, and sugar in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture over 1 side of pork. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add pork to pan, spice side down. Cook 2 minutes or until browned. Turn pork over, and cook 4 minutes or until done.
- 9.8g (sat 2.8g,mono 5.3g,poly 0.8g)
- For the green beans- just steam them until crisp, grate about 1 tsp of lemon peel and a dash of salt. For the Sweet Potatoes- cut into wedges toss in a bowl with 1 tsp paprika, salt and olive oil toss to coat and bake or fry which ever method you prefer until soft.