Adapted from Cooking Light, this is probably the most healthy fish I can make…..and yet oh so tasty… 🙂
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Rub oil evenly over fish. Combine cumin, salt, garlic powder, and peppers; sprinkle over fish. Arrange fish on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or desired degree of doneness.