I’m in the baking mood and need some sweetness on this blog. I made this pie about a year ago and remade it again tonight, I thought I’d throw this idea out there as to what to bring to the table this Thanksgiving for those of you that want to change it up a bit. This delicious recipe is packed with a yummy combination of peaches and cream cheese in a nice light buttery crust. It’s like a cheesecake and pie together. It is a very easy recipe to make, the crust definitely doesn’t seem like a crust that you need to work with as you skip the refrigerating than rolling it out steps, you just mix and pour. I found this Award winning Peaches and Cream Pie at All Recipes.,…..
Mix the easy crust together and add some canned sliced peaches on top..
Mix in the Cream Cheese mixture and spread evenly on top of the Peaches….
Bake for 40 Minutes than add it to the refrigerator for a couple of hours to let the cream cheese set in like a cheesecake and Wa La…
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (3 ounce) package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained and syrup reserved
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease sides and bottom of a 10 inch deep-dish pie pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and pudding mix. Mix in butter, egg and milk. Beat for 2 minutes. Pour mixture into pie pan. Arrange the peach slices on top of the pudding mixture.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons reserved peach syrup. Beat for 2 minutes. Spoon mixture over peaches to within 1 inch of pan edge. Mix together 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and sprinkle over top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown. Chill before serving.